The City of Sebastian reopened for scheduled business meetings as well as appointments effective Monday, June 8, 2020. However, the City will be following the CDC guidelines.
If you think you may be sick or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and check with the Department personnel for ways to conduct your business electronically.
Before you enter the building, please ask yourself the following “Yes or No” questions:
- In the last 14 days, have you traveled to, in or from an area with widespread or ongoing community spread of COVID-19 (Tri-state area – New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut;), or had close contact with anyone who traveled to, in or from such areas, including (China, South Korea, Italy, Iran) or other countries listed as “Level 2” of “Level 3” by the Centers for Disease Control?
- Have you had contact with or cared for anyone who has a confirmed or possible case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you currently experiencing any of the symptoms for COVID-19 (Mild to severe respiratory illness with symptoms of fever, cough, increase in temperature (100.4 degrees ), Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore Throat, or New loss of taste or smell)?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, you must not access City Hall for a period of at least 14 days.
In order to protect the health and safety of all who visit the City offices, please consider the following guidelines when meeting with City staff:
- Facemasks are required to enter City Hall. Please do not enter without wearing a facemask.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a minimum distance of 6 feet from the nearest person while in the building
- Limit the number of people participating in any appointment to only those necessary for the issue at hand
- Wash your hands before and after your appointment
- Temperatures will be taken with a no-contact thermometer